At Jai Medical Systems, preventing and detecting fraud and abuse is important to us.
It’s against the law to commit fraud and/or abuse.
If you suspect fraud or abuse, you can contact our Customer Service Department at
1-888-JAI-1999 and request to speak with our Fraud and Abuse Compliance Officer.
For your reference, below are some examples of Fraud and Abuse.
- Forging a doctor’s signature on a prescription medication or using a doctor’s name to call a false prescription in to the pharmacy.
- Lying about having lost prescription medication.
- Getting a prescription medication when you do not take it and/or need the medication.
Medicaid Card Fraud and/or Abuse
- Someone who used or is currently using a medical ID card that does not belong to them.
- Allowing a non-enrolled family member to use your medical ID card.
- Allowing a family member to use your medical ID card.
- Repeatedly visiting the emergency room for non-emergent care.
- Any doctor who bills for a visit that did not happen.
If you are suspected of committing fraud and/or abuse by Jai Medical Systems Managed Care Organization, Inc., you will be reported to the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene – Office of Inspector General (DHMH-OIG) for further investigation.
How Do I Stop Fraud and Abuse?
We welcome and encourage you to report anything suspicious you may have seen. You can report suspected fraud or abuse without fear of reprisal. Reporting suspected fraud or abuse will not affect your services with us.
To Report Fraud and Abuse, please contact our Customer Service Department and request to speak with our Fraud and Abuse Compliance Officer:
Or write to:
Fraud and Abuse Compliance Officer
Jai Medical Systems
301 International Circle
Hunt Valley, MD 21030