At Jai Medical Systems, we have formed our own Task Force and Response team in order to appropriately respond to the novel coronavirus (COVID19). Our COVID19 Task Force and Response team has developed a response plan with the following goals and objectives:
- To ensure the health and well-being of our patients, providers, members, and staff.
- To maintain continuity of operations in order to perform core functions as an essential component of Maryland’s public and private health system.
- To cooperate and coordinate with local, state, and federal health agencies.
We will make every effort to keep our members, providers, and other interested parties up to date as this dynamic situation unfolds. At this time, please be advised that Jai Medical Systems is open and operational during normal business hours, and we may be reached through our main phone line at 1-888-JAI-1999. Please check back at our website for the most up-to-date information regarding our response plan and for any other COVID-19 updates.
Important COVID-19 Testing and Informational Resources
- To find a COVID-19 testing site near you today, please visit https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/symptoms-testing
- The Importance of Contact Tracing, please visit: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/contact-tracing
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Documents/coronavirus_FAQ.pdf
- For general information related to COVID19, please visit the CDC’s website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html or the Maryland Department of Health’s website at https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx.